BACK ON TRACK™
Back on Track™ is a commitment to stay balanced in all seven areas of life, to build a long term, love filled relationship, to achieve balanced high end success at work, to maintain the integrity of your personal values and to contribute to both your own family and the broader family of world's humanity, to eventually leave the planet a much better place for you having been here.
Back on Track™ will get you back on track faster than any other process and it's sustainable, in other words, it will keep you there. The 30 day programme not only solves problems and reduces emotional overwhelm, but it offers you a long term sustainable, new and more profound way of looking at your life. It will provide you with a methodology in life advancement. a process and a formula, that will help you create significant changes in your attitude to, and actions in, life. The programme will help you move through any stressful situation you might be dealing with by transforming it into an inspirational opportunity to expand and grow. The result will be that you will learn how to act from a greater state of purpose, wisdom, maturity and poise.
All Seven Areas
BACK ON TRACK ONLINE - SavES You Time and Money
Substantial time and money can be saved by working Inspired. The programme design is the fastest way to evolve your personal and business life. Plus, what you learn will help you get more done in less time and, our guarantee, you'll go home from work with more energy than you arrived with. Lost time and lost money is lost opportunity. So we are fixed on the idea that good development needs to save both. To free you up to do more of what you love with who you love. So, the ultimate reality, we feel, ... is to make the best of life, save time and enjoy it.
1. Stop worry and anxiety consuming valuable time
2. Process anger and frustration to present awareness
3. Heal a broken heart and get back on your bike fast
4. Resolve conflicts and interpersonal challenges at work
5. Recover wisely
6. Avoid the entrapment of fads and myths
1. Make choices rather than reactive decisions that waste
2. Link head and heart
3. Integrate your self-management into a five step process
4. Focus on cause not effect
5. Hold a view of the horizon and no waste $ on side tracks
6. Invest Wisely
Saving YOUr Health and Happiness
Health and happiness are two vitality giving, youth sustaining, energy creating states of personal magnetism. With health and happiness you stay younger, feel better and have a great quality of life. Not only is health and happiness important on the outside of us, but through spirituality in reality , you can also focus on it, on the inside. Internal happiness is sustainable fulfilment while internal health focusses on immune function and good digestion.
1. Know your constitution and eat to suit it
2. Exercise just the right amount for your values
3. Learn how to relax and recover faster
4. Understand immune strength - less sick time
5. Stay authentic and avoid substitutes
1. Think in the natural language of happiness
2. Process any disturbance fast and final
3. Clear judgement, fog and unhappiness fast
4. Bypass meditation for an enlightened viewpoint
5. Love more, be fulfilled always
"Saving You love and life Balance"
1. Honest, inspirational, no fluff, relationship growth
2. Stay attractive even after the bell
3. Turn up 110% at home and work
4. Sustain a magnetic presence with vision and purpose.
5. Link your head and your heart
6. Build your relationships on sustainability and truth
1. Rise above counterbalanced living be a balanced person
2. Find seven visions, one for each area of your balanced life
3. Know your values hierarchy and own your uniqueness
4. Act proactively to create balanced living
5. See the early warning signs of imbalance and micro correct
6. Own the fast, clear, easy discard for emotional imbalances
RESULTS ARE REAL, TANGIBLE AND LIFE CHANGING
Chris, for me, your work isn't just about digging deep, I think it’s about taking control & driving the bus. It’s about clever use of time & resources to be absolutely present in each of the different pieces of the puzzle. I found your work with me to be about clearing a rolling fog that if allowed, will persist throughout the day/week/month/year. What I've achieved is an effective morning, combining the elements of healthy food, exercise and focus on the current task and making time for the big picture, all threaded together in a way that hits these pieces at full throttle. This approach brings the relief and release that comes with knowing you have had a solid, effective crack at something without the fog of distraction, without competing alternatives for any given minute or hour. Shift Happens and the 30 Day Challenge is the best way of achieving it. "